Friday 22 February 2013

Sherbet Dreams Quilt


This is the quilt that did it, the quilt that actually made me love pink. I want to keep it all to myself I love the colours so much. I used fabrics from simpatico by cloud 9, fabrics from Nursery Versery by Heather Ross, a bit of Out to Sea by Sarah Jane with random fillers thrown in.



The organic fabric of cloud 9 and the cotton/linen fabric from heather ross was a dream to work with so soft and yummy.
I used cotton couture solids for the first time and they felt to me even softer then the organic fabric I will be buying and using this line much more.


As usual I cut out double the fabric I actually needed so I know I'll be making another quilt with these same colours maybe a half square triangle or something along those lines.

my husband was helping me take photos and I think I got 5 before he started fooling around. He thinks he is sooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment