Friday 1 February 2013

Baby Kimono

I am in love with this little baby shirt! It is so super easy to make and looks totally adorable when finished. I made the first one on a whim when a friend asked me to make up some things for a new baby. 
The pattern is from purl bee and is simple and easy to follow, took me about an hour to make and only because the binding is kinda fiddley but is so worth it. So I had to go and make another one.
It was a horrible rainy day outside so I had to take pictures inside. But playing around with the editing on flickr and fell in love with this colour change, I must start stamping on denim!! This shirt is for my one day baby :)


and to leave you with this cute little picture :)
 

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! How do they close are don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do karen, I only added them after I took the photos but they had two little clips at the chest that clip the two sides together.

      Delete