Saturday 1 September 2012

Making my own quilt

So Mr L&G said that he would buy me fabric only on the condition that I make my own quilt. Why is it so hard to decide on fabric? When making for someone else I just need a colour scheme and bam!!! Fabric found. But for me I am constantly changing my mind about what I am going to do. (So no I haven't purchased the fabric yet :()

Some of the possibilities are 
Ghastlies by Alexander Henry. 


Seriously, how awesome is this line?



I love this line I can just imagine this with bright boarders fussy cut around each print to really showcase the patterns 

using this pattern by the lovely Kate Conklin

But then I just fell in love with Bella by Lotta Jansdotter when I was stalking checking out

Maybe doing something similar to this
again when i was stalking checking out fresh lemons quilts

Oh what to do what to do!!! (I bet that I do something completely different)


No comments:

Post a Comment