Tuesday 7 August 2012

Yehhhh!!!!! Its finished.

So people I have finally finished my man quilt and boy has it been filled with ups and downs. I have completed it in the time frame. (well I started it in april and I told Mr lamb and george that he would have it by the end of winter and I just squeezed it in).

I don't know if it was because it was so much bigger then all the other quilts/blankets that I have done that drove me up the wall, or it was the size of the half square triangles (4cms) or maybe it was all the fussy cutting that went into making then perfect.


I made 300 squares and used 252 squares so I have about 50 left over to make a baby sized quilt.

But now that its finished who cares about all the stress that went into it its over!!!!!!! :)
I used a mix of scraps and reunion fabric from moda.





 I just love the back I think I like it more then the front. I just used left over scraps from the front of the quilt.




 The binding is from reunion from Moda

No comments:

Post a Comment