Tuesday 17 July 2012

Wee Wonderfuls


Hello my lovelys.

I'm Esther and I LOVE anything that keeps me busy (away from the boring reality TV shows that my husband loves to watch). I am just starting out in the world of blogs and want to show you all the fun things that I have made and share a little of my life with you.
Recently I decided to give myself a break from quilting and make some dolls for my nieces. I bought the wee wonderfuls book and patterns by Hillary Lang and I have not stopped. I used her Kit Chloe and Louise pattern to make some beautiful dolls,
I just can't seem to stop. These patterns are so easy to follow and so fun to make. More to come :)





 
I wish that I had gotten better pictures but I just get so excited to give the girls their dolls that I forget all about taking a picture with anything but my phone.

Edit: I have found the pictures of the other dolly so here they are.
This doll was made to match her human friend with brown eyes and beautiful long brown hair, with her fav colours of pink and purple.
Dolly Danny

Dolly Danny

Dolly Danny wee wonderfuls.
I have used the same pattern for all of these dolls. If you love making special somethings for kiddies then you really must get this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment